Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It's A. . .

It's a boy!! On April 24 we had our appointment where we got to FINALLY find out what we are having. We were so excited to hear that it was a boy. With Mike and Lauryn having a boy in June, we were excited that our little boy will have a boy cousin his age! We got to see lots of different things with the baby. He is growing and is healthy. He was curled up in a little ball so we couldn't get a good look at his face because his arm was in the way. We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little man!

Last Tuesday was Preston's birthday! He is now 26! I love him so much and I'm glad that we got to have a nice evening home for his birthday. I made his favorite dinner, Enchiladas.

On April 30th I officially hit 20 weeks and I'm half way through this pregnancy! Time is flying by and we cannot wait until September! Below is a picture that we took of my little baby bump I've got going now. I have felt Baby Wood kick a lot lately! Preston hasn't been able to feel him yet. Every time you put a hand where he is kicking he stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment