Monday, March 10, 2014

Life is Grand!

Well since I last posted we have had lots of fun and enjoying life!

Over Presidents Day weekend. We went to Disneyland with Preston's family. It was a nice get away out of the cold into 80 degree weather. Sadly, the park was insanely crowded, but we had fun anyway. I did get to go on all of the rides with the approval of my doctor. :) Downside, Splash and Big Thunder were both closed so I didn't get to go on either of them. While we were there to take a break from the crowds, we decided to go to the Utah Men's Basketball game. They were playing at UCLA so we made the hour trip. The lost, but it was still fun. I love Disneyland so much!!

When we got back, we had our next appointment with the doctor. Baby is doing great and is really growing! It no longer looks like a jelly bean. In the Ultrasound you could see the head, body, and a hand. It is completely amazing to me! Plus I am now officially out of the first trimester and didn't throw up once! I am one lucky girl. I can't wait until the next ultrasound to see how big our baby is!

Life is great. We are happy and continuing on. :)

1 comment:

  1. The summer before Willie was born, the 4 of us went to Disneyland. Since my mom hadn't told Annie and I that she was even expecting, she rode the rides like normal. I guess Willie turned out ok. I am glad you were cleared to go on the rides! We are excited for you!

    ReplyDelete