Sunday, January 26, 2014

Secrets out, looking forward to 2014

Well I haven't done my New Year's post yet looking back on the past year and what I look forward to what the next year had in store for us, better late than never right? 2013 was a good year to us. Preston got a new job, I went to California with the Hunter High cheer team (they took 6th), we bought a house, we ran the Wasatch Back Ragna relay race, I started school at BYUI, both Grandma and Grandpa Wood pasted away, Meranda got home from her mission, and Preston graduated from the U. It was such a great year for us!

So as for this year we already know what is I'm store for us. On January 13 we found out that later this year we are going to be parents! We are so excited and can't wait for our next adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment