Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome Beau Evan Wood

Beau Evan Wood



Born: 8/30/14, 12:12 PM
7lbs 7 oz
19 3/4" length

We are officially parents! We couldn't be more excited! We love our sweet boy. He surprised us by coming almost 3 weeks early! So here is how it all went down.

Friday night was the first home football game for Hunter. We'd gone to the game like normal, but as the night went on I started not to feel very good. Come to realize later I had been having contractions all night. We went and got something quick for dinner, came home and started to watch a movie. I told Preston that I wasn't feeling very good and that I was really exhausted. So off to bed I went. I woke up around 1 thinking that I was starting to go to the bathroom, when I stood up out of bed more liquid came out when I got to the bathroom I realized my water had just broke. Preston had just finished watching his movie and his first question was, "Are you okay?" I said "my water just broke." For the next 10 minutes or so he kept quizzing me about whether it really broke or not. We ended up at St. Mark's around 1: 30 AM. We got checked in and waited for the arrival of our little one, 11 hours, painful contractions, and an epidural later with just three pushes he was here. We've been home and getting adjusted, but we are all doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment