Sunday, January 22, 2012

Speaking--It's been awhile

So today Preston and I got the opportunity today to speak in church. I was nervous beyond all get out! I hadn't spoken for almost three years. The last time I spoke I was a youth speaker and had a five minute talk that I had to give. Today, it was just Preston and I speaking and i had to give a fifteen minute talk. It took a lot of preparing, but I was able to give a fifteen minute talk. I feel that my talk went really well. I had people coming up to me through out church telling me how much they loved my talk.
Preston was sort of in the same boat as me. The last time he spoke in church was almost the exact same time that I last spoke when he got home from his mission. He gave a wonderful talk as well. I am so lucky to have a worthy priesthood holder as my husband. He is such a blessing to me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment