Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perspective --a much needed reminder--

"We cannot and must not lose focus on the things that matter most." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

"The past is behind us--we must learn from it. The future is ahead--we must prepare for it. The present is now--we must live in it." -President Thomas S. Monson

I tend to forget at times what it is that I need to be working toward, like some days I'm just going through the motions to get to the next day. These two very simple quotes hit home and made me realize that I need to stay focused. I need to not worry so much about what I'm not doing or what people think about what I'm doing or worry about trying to do everything at once. I forget that everything I'm doing is to help me work towards a bigger picture.

I need to enjoy and embrace every moment. I need to remember that, and these two quotes will help me do that. So thankful for these great men that lead the Church and help make my life so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment