Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Game #4 & the rest of the weekend

I've been thinking of the best way to talk about the weekend and I realized I really stink at writing! I can't say thing creatively most of my post are very boring to read, let's see if I can do a better job this week at making it more exciting.

Fridays I have the day off of work, I did something different this Friday than every other Friday. I drove up to Syracuse to babysit my two cute little nieces while my sister had to go to work. They are the cutest little girls! Ah I love them!! We played, watched TV, went to the park, and took naps. Easiest kids to watch. From Syracuse I left for home so I could drop the clothes off (I did laundry all day too) and head to the FIRST home game (yes it was the first home game after three weeks on the road).

We were playing an opponent that I know all too well, The Davis Darts. The game was pretty good the first half. It was only 14-0 Davis going into the half. Our defense was looking really good, our offense was struggling a little bit though. The second half was not pretty. Our offense struggled, Davis had two interceptions that resulted in a pick 6 and the other in a field goal. The final ended up being 23-0.

Saturday, we went to the Utah State Fair. This was my first time at the Fair and I had so much fun!! Preston's Mission President and his family show goats. We made it there just in time to watch them win some awards. Then went looking around some more. I had a BLAST!!

Sunday, we had Regional Conference. I really enjoyed it and it was probably one of the fastest 2 hours I have sat through. Elder L. Tom Perry was the final speaker and he gave an amazing talk!! I learned that he is 90 year old, but he really doesn't look that old at all! We then went up north to my parents and had a blast up there. Overall a very good weekend.

Football: BYE this week, September 21:  Hunter@ West (First Region Game)

No comments:

Post a Comment