Thursday, August 16, 2012

Our Anniversary

   This past weekend Preston and I celebrated our anniversary. Since last year we celebrated early by going to Argentina, we did something special. For me it was a surprise, because Preston planned everything which was fun for me.

We started the weekend by going to a good ol' football game. It was the annual Blue & White game. It was so fun (so excited for football to start!!). We then went and grab a quick dinner and head to the surprise weekend.

We spent a nice relaxing weekend at the Little America Hotel. Even though it wasn't far from home it was a much needed getaway. When we got up to our room there was suppose to be another surprise that wasn't there. We were suppose to walk in to rose petals on the bed, chocolate dipped strawberries and apple cider. We still ended up getting it, but a little late. The next morning we went to the breakfast buffet there. It was so AMAZING!!! We spent the rest of the day hanging out at the hotel, watching the Olympics and swimming in the pool. That night we went to P.F Chang's for dinner. We definately ate well. :) Sunday we went to breakfast at The Park Cafe. It is a very small restuarant, but they had the BEST breakfast I've had in a very long time!! We had to wait for a while, but it was totally worth it!

I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I read a quote today that I think fits perfectly, "Marriage, it only gets better with age."

No comments:

Post a Comment