Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekened

Hunter vs. West Jordan

So Friday was another football game that ended in a lose. It was a rough game to watch. The only good part is that we ended the night eating at Ihop.

Next week: Hunter vs. Davis @ Weber State

Saturday

We spent the whole day watching our favorite thing, COLLEGE FOOTBALL!! We even watched while we were running at the gym. Also we spent some time at the Woods house. As we were leaving I felt something hit my head and I started to freak out and I felt something soft and squishy and learned that it was a BIRD! I freaked out and Preston being the loving husband he is comforted me and said that the bird probably thought that me hair was a nest.

Sunday

We went to church and I got to teach our Primary class while Preston was home sick. Luckily for me Meranda was home from school and able to come and help with "crowd control" a bit. We also learned that Preston's Grandma Wood was on her way up to SLC to the hospital. She has been sick lately.

Monday

We went and ran our 3 miles and then went to see Grandma Wood in the hospital. We were able to spend the whole day together which was awesome! Not something we get to do very often during football season, which is something we are both fine with!

All in all it was a great and much needed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment