Saturday, August 27, 2011

Football: Hunter vs Pleasant Grove

So yesterday was another football game. Our boys played so hard, we just can't seem to get that ball into the end zone. It will come soon I'm sure! We ended up losing 13-0. We came so close to scoring so many times that I can't believe that we didn't get one touchdown. Next game hopefully!

As for my cheerleaders, it was my first game by myself supervising. We had to ride on a bus for an hour which was super hot! We had so much fun though! We played games, ate, and talked. I love each one of my cheerleaders! They are just so much fun to be around and are always so happy to see me. They did awesome at the game and I look forward to getting to do more with them in the months to come!

Next Game: Hunter vs West Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment