Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day Two of Argentina

After an exhausting first day of getting unpacked, sight seeing, eating delicious pizza for dinner, a Sunday was just what we needed.



So since today is Sunday we of course went to church. We had the great opportunity to speak in Sacrament Meeting. It was the chance of a life time, especially for me. I got to bear my testimony on Missionary Work in EspaƱol! According to everyone that talked to me and Preston said I did perfect at reading it. It was the most amazing experience that I´ve had to be able to speak spanish in Argentina and to listen to Preston bear his testimony in Spanish as well. He sounds even more amazing than I´ve ever heard his sound! I guess it has something to do with that he´s done nothing, but speak spanish to people the past day and a half. :) So after Sacrament Meeting we went to the other two meetings. I also had the chance to try and sing Hymns in spanish as well. It was not easy, but at least I knew what song I was suppose to be singing! After church we had some amazing pasta and got to take a Sunday nap. We are now going to have some mate and do some sight seeing in Capital! That is all for now! We are having the time of our lives down here and I have the feeling that it is going to go by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment