Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mission Reunion

On Friday we had Preston's mission reunion. I made the best dessert ever! Fruit Pizza. :) It of course all got eaten! I got to meet more missionaries from his mission that I hadn't met before, and he got to see people he hasn't seen for a very long time! Everyone was so nice and friendly, it was nice to get out and see new people! We ate food and talked for about an hour and then for the last hour and a half had a little mission devotional where we could ask them any questions that they had for them on any subject. It was such an amazing experience for me. Having never been a missionary or done anything with that sort of thing, it was like nothing I've ever been through before. The spirit is definitely with Preston's mission President and his wife. That mission truly was a special mission, from the missionaries to the mission president to the people that were being taught. I am so blessed to be associated with these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment